Chapter 1- following the aftermath of Barty Crouch Jr casting the Dark Mark at the Quidditch World Cup he finds a witch trying to hide. Bewitched the Goblet to make it think there were four schools competing instead of three.
She finally had no reason to be jealous of Barty.

Barty crouch jr harry potter slash. Jr and Lucius Malfoy Lucius x Snape Barty x Peter. Barty Crouch Jr Harry Potter One-shot SLASH Harry Potter - Rated. In Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire Barty Crouch Jr used Confundus on the Goblet of Fire to put Harrys name in it despite the fact that it was a powerful and ancient artifact.
Auror Harry has been dating Neville for a while now but clings desperately to secrecy wanting just this one thing to be kept away from public scrutiny. He was at professor Tofftys funeral He added He looks like his brother in fact they are identical except his hair was a lot shorter and slightly spiky. Its been a long time since he had a woman.
Both Petunia and Barty Jr vociferously deny that their respective charges are the least bit spoiled. Barty Crouch JrSimmMaster implied Tenth DoctorSimmMaster Title. Doctor WhoHarry Potter Genre.
Fremione geomione charmione Barty Crouch Jr. I keep on making Harry is sad pieces now I want to venture out towards something a little bit more dark. How Do I Tag.
They were portkeyed straight into Bartys bedroom. Severus SnapeTom Riddle Draco MalfoyHarry Potter mostly pre-slash Rating. I wrote this story a long time ago and now I rewrote it a bit.
Harry sighed and said Well I guess that leaves you with Barty Crouch Junior. Harry Potter Fenrir Greyback. PG-13 for some fake sex scenes.
I met him at the end of my sixth year. So Harry ends up married to Barty Crouch Jr and they have children and what not. Im looking for either a fanfic with regulus or a fanfic with Barty can be both can be slash doesnt have to be slash or romantic in any way and harry potter must be featured can include tutoring a relationship time travel or anything else that fits the requirements.
How much money did Harry get from the Triwizard Tournament. The Story Continues by Patrick Doyle What If The Storm Ends by Snow Patrol Length. Slash alternate universe crossover Pairing.
After the war Harry is betrayed by the light and locked away into Azkaban. Only one thing is needed for Harry to pick a side. Yesdont you know how much danger youre in right nowin the presence of a criminal Barty hissed less than a foot in front of Harry.
Also hes put in charge of his first big case as an auror - a string of serial murders. Hermione Granger also cast the Confundus Charm on Cormac McLaggen a Gryffindor that was one year her senior. Bartemius Crouch JrHarry Potter.
Fate decides to play with Harrys life again giving him a chance at a family but with the most shocking father for his child. X Harry Potter pair. I suppose Harry said unable to move his gaze locked with the approaching mans.
I Dont Even Know. Regulus black or Barty crouch jr fanfiction. What Was I Thinking.
Bartemius Crouch JrHarry Potter. I need to sleep tbh. Pack your bags were going on a feels trip.
Crouch held Harry tightly ignoring the resistance of hands that tried to push him. The reason the Goblet of Fire chose Harrys name wasnt because he was deemed worthy of the honor like the other three champions. 5222008 - Barty C.
Chapter 2- after the downfall of Voldemort Barty manages to get into Hogwarts to revenge himself on the Boy Who lived by forcing himself on Hermione. Maybe it was the song I was listening toturned me on made me feel dirty yet I cant stop listening. Grindeldore Albus DumbledoreGellert.
I Wrote This Instead of Sleeping. Harry Potters closed eyelids opened revealing his emerald orbs. Summary We should run away Barty tells the younger without looking away from the wonders before him.
The Death Eater pulled the young wizard closely to his chest slamming both their lips hard. Before Viola could even get her bearings straight her enthusiastic lover was all over her. Harry PotterBarty Crouch Jr.
X Hermione Luna Regulus and Percy Weasley Percy x Oliver Wood Charlie x Neville Bill x Harry Theodore Nott x Draco Pansy and Hermione Tomione Tom Riddle x Harry BC. The murder mystery was a delight. It mirrored confusion and surprise.
Second Chances by Slayer_of_Destiny. We see a glimpse into the lives of the Petunia and Dudley without Harry around to abuse. When they drifted into dreamland Viola sighed in contentment snuggled into her lovers arms.
T - English - AngstRomance - Chapters. Original Male Characters Original Female Characters Slash. A reflection on the relationship between four-year-old Harry and his doting guardianminion Barty Crouch Jr.
Immediately Harrys eyes widened largely. Harry swallowed and his breathing became nervous and shallow I can imagine I dont think you can. Then he entered Harrys name under the fake school.
The Confundus charm can also be used on inanimate objects.

Tomarry Pictures Name Changed Harry Potter Anime Harry Potter Art Harry Potter Ships

Pin On Tomarrymort Tom Riddle Lv X Harry Potter

Pin On Tom Riddle With Harry As Otp

Pin By Vika On Tom Reddl X Garri Potter Harry James Potter Harry Potter Ships Harry Potter Toms

Pin By Alio Najt On Tomarry Tom Riddle Harry Potter Harry Potter Universal Harry Potter Art Harry Potter

Barty Crouch Jr David Tennant Harry Potter Harry Potter Goblet Barty Crouch Jr

Harry Potter Memories Barty Crouch Jr Harry Potter Feels Harry Potter

Pin On Tomarry Tom Riddle Harry Potter

Hp V Tmr Kiss Or Kill Harry Potter Beasts Harry Potter Fan Art Harry Potter Anime

Are U Ready To Have A Bad Time Garri Potter Anime Garri Potter Volshebniki









