Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Filmography

Maitreyi Ramakrishnan born 28 December 2001 is a Canadian actor of Sri Lankan Tamil descent known for starring in the Netflix series Never Have I Ever 2020. Never Have I Ever.


What Tv Shows And Movies Has Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Been In Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Popbuzz

Maitreyi Ramakrishnan is a Canadian actress from Mississauga OntarioShe was born in 2001 or 2002In the upcoming Netflix show Never Have I Ever she stars as Devis leading characterMindy Kaling selected her out of 15000 applicants who applied for an open casting call for the seriesRamakrishnans casting received considerable media attention especially in Canada both.

Maitreyi ramakrishnan filmography. Ramakrishnan is a popular Actor Director and Producer. IMDb the worlds most popular and authoritative source for movie TV and celebrity content. Press alt to open this menu.

Maitreyi Ramakrishnan was born on December 29 2001 in Mississauga Ontario Canada. Vera Mindy Chokalingam born June 24 1979 known professionally as Mindy Kaling ˈ k eɪ l ɪ ŋ is an American actress comedian writer producer and director. Maitreyi Ramakrishnan biography and filmography.

Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys APA Heritage Month STARmeter Awards San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Intl Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All. See more of Maitreyi Ramakrishnan on Facebook. May 30 2020 Take On Me by a-ha.

Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Devi and Darren Barnet Paxton from Mindy Kalings Netflix show Never Have I Ever are giving fans an inside look at their text messages during quarantine. The first time he met Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Devi was at the table read. See more of Maitreyi Ramakrishnan on Facebook.

2001-12-28 December 28 2001. Early life and education. For faster navigation this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Maitreyi Ramakrishnan.

Maitreyi Ramakrishnan was born on December 29 2001 in Mississauga Ontario Canada. Darren Charles Barnet born April 27 1991 is an American actor who is known for playing. She is an actress known for Never Have I Ever 2020 Acting for a Cause 2020 and 2020 Canadian Screen Awards for Childrens Youth Programming 2020.

She began acting in school plays in Grade 10 and. She first gained recognition starring as Kelly Kapoor in the NBC sitcom The Office 20052013 for which she also served as a writer executive producer and director. Actor Maitreyi Ramakrishnan on Diversity and Gender Equality.

Latest movies in which Ramakrishnan has acted are Arivaalae Unnai Arivayappa Shibu Ye Maaya Chesave Vinveli. Maitreyi Ramakrishnan is a Canadian actress known for her leading role in the Netflix teen comedy series Never Have I Ever. Maitreyi Ramakrishnan on IMDb.

For her work on the series she was nominated for a. Maitreyi Ramakrishnan was born on December 29 2001 in Mississauga Ontario Canada. Sections of this page.

6034 likes 996 talking about this. Vin Diesel says Fast Furious spin-off not off the table Although the Fast and the Furious saga is ending Vin Diesels iconic character Dominic. Portrayed Paxton Hall-Yoshida the love interest of Devi the shows lead.

She is an actress known for Never Have I Ever 2020 Acting for a Cause 2020 and 2020 Canadian Screen Awards for Childrens Youth Programming 2020. She is an actress known for Never Have I Ever 2020 Acting for a Cause 2020 and 2020 Canadian Screen Awards for Childrens Youth Programming 2020. Awards nominations and wins.

Instagram Facebook Twitter Filmography. Ramakrishnan was born and raised in Mississauga OntarioWhile she is of Tamil descent from Sri Lanka with her family coming to Canada as refugees due to the civil war in Sri Lanka Maitreyi has said that she identifies as Tamil Canadian and not Sri Lankan due to the wars impact on Sri Lankan Tamil civilians. See full bio.

Canadian actress of Tamil origin.


Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Nhie Wiki Biography Age Web Series Photos News Bugz


Never Have I Ever Star Maitreyi Ramakrishnan To Headline An Upcoming Rom Com The Netherfield Girls Ollimag


21 Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Ideas Never Have I Ever Netflix Shows On Netflix


Exclusive Watch A Clip Of The Audition Tape That Landed Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Her Starring Role In Never Have I Ever Elle Canada


Maitreyi Ramakhrishnan To Lead Contemporary Take On Pride And Prejudice At Netflix


Get To Know Never Have I Ever Star Maitreyi Ramakrishnan With These 10 Fun Facts Photo 1292935 10 Fun Facts Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Never Have I Ever Pictures Just Jared Jr


Who Plays Devi In Never Have I Ever On Netflix Maitreyi Ramakrishnan 11 Facts Popbuzz


Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Wiki Age Height Birthday Instagram Never Have I Ever Parents Family And Net Worth Primal Information


Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Nhie Wiki Biography Age Web Series Photos News Bugz


Maitreyi Ramakrishnan How I Made It As An Actor Flare


Netflix S Never Have I Ever Star Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Admits I Love Being A Woman But Damn Is It Hard


Meet Maitreyi Ramakrishnan The Canadian Teen Cast In Mindy Kaling S New Netflix Series Elle Canada


Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Got Her Role On Never Have I Ever Because Of A Tweet


Meet Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Breakout Star Of Netflix S Never Have I Ever


Meet Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Breakout Star Of Netflix S Never Have I Ever


Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Devi Never Have I Ever Parents Father Mother Sri Lanka Tamil Canadian Ethnicity Career Instagram Sibling Relationship Wiki Bio Wikipedia


Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Biografi Aktor Film Penghargaan Fakta


What Is Maitreyi Ramakrishnan S Ethnicity Maitreyi Ramakrishnan 11 Facts About Popbuzz


Never Have I Ever S Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Cast As Lead In Netflix Rom Com The Netherfield Girls Casting Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Movies Netflix Just Jared Jr